Friday, August 15, 2008

Proud to be American....

We here at VS are proud to be all born in the US...well except for one person, but she came over to our side ~10 years ago and now has a US passport to prove how much she loves the good ole US of A.

We are also big fans of the Olympics. Some of this sport others of this sport..or perhaps just of this athlete, or this one, or that one, or him, him and him.

So in honor of the Summer Olympics, we at VS wanted to dedicate some space to funny things said, usually completely taken out of context, but still absolutely hilarious.

Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw
her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak
from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.

Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses
them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
I'm sure more good things will come from Beijing in the coming weeks, please feel free to add your own in the comments section!

Peace out brotha

No comments: